ACCURACY AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
KIF Collection makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Site is accurate. However, KIF Collection is not responsible for the following:
• any interruption of the Site; • any viruses or electronic bugs which may damage or otherwise interfere with the ordinary working of your computer or software ; • any inaccuracy or omission in connection with information on other web-sites referred to or available from this Site; • any damages resulting from a third party’s wrongful intrusion of the Site; • insofar as the law permits any direct or indirect or consequential damages, regardless of their origin or nature, including without limitation any damages arising from the online purchase of goods appearing on this Site or the impossibility of accessing the Site, or from reliance on any information of which this Site is the direct or indirect source.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• KIF Collection hereby undertakes to treat any and all information provided to the Site by a user as strictly confidential. • User has the right to access, modify and delete any personal information disclosed to the Site about the user. Such right can be exercised at any times by email firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
KIF Collection requests personal data for administrative and sales management purposes, in particular:
• to correspond with users who (will) subscribe to our newsletter; • to process user orders; • to evaluate employment applications; • for users’ participation in games, contests or surveys.
We keep such data for a limited time and reserve the right to delete or destroy such data at our discretion.
Data gathered is intended to be used exclusively by KIF Collection and its employee or authorized agents.
• The Site may contain links to other websites. KIF Collection does not endorse or otherwise approve of the contents or the accuracy of product or service claims made and does not guarantee access to such websites. • KIF Collection reserves the right to authorize any type of simple or deep hypertext link, and any web positioning of this Site.
• Only session cookies are used on the KIF Collection website. Such cookies enable the Site to keep only data of a temporary nature from the current session (for example products selected, time spent on the Site). This information is not associated with an individual user’s name and is not saved from one session to the next.
WEB COUNTER TAGS
• Certain pages of this Site may contain electronic images or “counter tags”, that make it possible to count the number of hits on a page. • Such web counter tags can be used by KIF Collection and its Site developers as it wishes, but mainly with a view to measuring and improving the visibility of certain pages. • In any event, information gathered by the web counter tags is strictly anonymous and is used only to compile statistics on the number of hits on a given page of the Site, in order to better serve our website users
KIF Collection TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PRODUCT SALE
• The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of Sale (Conditions) is to set out the rights and obligations of KIF Collection and purchaser (Parties), with respect to all online sales of products offered on the Site. • They apply to all the steps necessary to place the order, acceptance of the order and delivery of the order. • This document is the sole document applicable to the relationship between the Parties.
• KIF Collection offers merchandise advertised on the Site for purchase online. Such merchandise includes clothing and accessories. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of products you may order and the time for delivery of all or any product. We also reserve the right to alter the terms or duration of any special offers or sale promotion. • Should KIF Collection be unable to deliver product in accordance your order, KIF Collection will immediately notify you and your order may be cancelled by you or KIF Collection within 7 days of the date that you are told by KIF Collection. If the order is cancelled KIF Collection shall immediately refund the full amount.
HOW TO ORDER
• Orders must be made by entering the product information, your name, address, contact and other details as requested on the Site order pages. • You must pay for the product in accordance with the payment requirements before you complete your purchase. • Until all information is disclosed and payment received for the price of the product and delivery charges your order is not accepted by KIF Collection
• Prices displayed on the KIF Collection website are quoted in AUD including applicable taxes. While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the merchandise you have ordered, we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
• KIF Collection accepts only the following forms of payment for online purchases: Direct Debit, and PayPal • We do not accept personal cheques, money orders or cash on delivery.
• KIF Collection will accept merchandise in its original condition for a refund/exchange when accompanied by the original sales invoice. Please note that we cannot accept merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged. KIF Collection reserves the right to refuse return or exchange of any merchandise that does not meet all or any of the above requirements in KIF Collection’s sole discretion. • Merchandise must be returned to KIF Collection at: PO BOX 1221, DOUBLE BAY, NSW 2028 AUSTRALIA within 14 days of receipt by purchaser • The full amount of the return will be credited to the original credit card used. Cash receipts will not be issued. • Every effort will be made to ensure a prompt refund or exchange and an email notification will be sent once the return/exchange has been processed. • KIF Collection will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return/exchange packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
• Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date information on our website. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website be completely free of human or technological errors. This website may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and product information. We reserve the right to correct any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. • You agree not to make any claim upon KIF Collection as a consequence of such mistake, inaccuracy, or omission other than as provided in the Pricing section of these Conditions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION and SECURITY
• The personal information concerning users gathered for online sales is necessary for processing orders and delivery, as well as invoicing. Such information is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties by KIF Collection except to employees or agents of KIF Collection in order to complete an order or as required by law. Any missing inaccurate or false contained in the order information will entail the automatic refusal of the order. • The user has a right to access, modify, correct and delete information concerning him or her. To exercise this right, the User must send an email to email@example.com KIF Collection uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take reasonable steps to protect this personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no Internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
The liability of KIF Collection, concerning a breach by it of these Conditions is limited to the obligation to provide the product or make a refund of the price.
APPLICABLE LAW – JURISDICTION
The laws of New South Wales apply to these terms and conditions. The parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Sydney, Australia.